It is the process by which teaching is considered a permanent area of collective research and production of knowledge about teaching and learning, to achieve the expected learning goals.
- Development of educational leadership of administrators and teachers
- Strategies for managing teachers and principals resistance to change and increase their sensitivity to innovation
- Development of professional learning communities and participation of the educational community
- Time optimization in the center to make teaching shared reflection possible
- Development of internal educational cultures with pedagogic foundation, collaborative work and continuous improvement
- Teaching skill determinants, resources, context and internal culture for innovation
- Sustainability and predictability of the educational innovation processes
- Strategic planning of innovation processes
If you are interested in requesting information to work as a researcher, fill in the form below.