It is the consistency among promised learning to students, what is done in every classroom in order to get students to learn, and the learning outcomes achieved in terms of the promise.
- Quality indicators on the teaching/learning process
- Instruments for the analysis of what happens in the classroom
- Cycle development of continuous improvement in education processes
- Standardization of professional teaching skills
- Classroom audits and recognition systems on effective practices
- Relationship between quality management systems in education, and teaching quality systems
- Co-relationship between teaching and learning outcomes
You can request information to work as a researcher, fill in the form below.